ORDER & SALES PROCEDURES
- When you decided to would like to purchase a Greydove puppy, please complete our puppy application form.
- We will respond to your application and invite you to come to Castle Hill for a visit.
- Once the litter is born and we know how many puppies are for sale; then we will be in touch with you and would require a deposit as a show of your commitment. This deposit is refundable only when we are unable to supply you with a puppy.
- Puppy buyers are invited to visit the puppies but only after the puppies are vaccinated at 6 weeks of age, this is due to health reasons. We will be in constant contact with photos of the pups and prior to the date the puppies leave home, will forward our Information Book via email.
- Puppies go to their new homes with a Vaccination Certificate, Microchip papers, Registration with Dogs NSW; and a complementary Puppy Pack. Payment of the balance of the purchase price is due at this time.
- In the case of interstate/overseas sales, the freight cost and payment for the balance of purchase price is payable prior to shipment.
- Should any of our puppies/dogs require re-housing due to a change in circumstances, we expect to be made aware of this and will assist in rehousing them into suitable new homes. However no refund of monies will be made.